Intern With Us
We are actively seeking interns to work remotely and in the field across Montgomery County, with night and weekend hours available.
MCDC internships are unpaid, although many participants have ultimately been hired by campaigns or elected officials.
- A passion for Democratic politics.
- Democratic Party registration (if applicable).
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and the Google Workspace.
- A strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with political campaigns. Skills in data manipulation, GIS mapping, persuasive writing, social media, digital advertising, and website management would be a bonus.
- Ability to work independently on many projects with limited supervision is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.